The Innovations Development Platform, Ukrainian agency for incubation and implementation of innovative projects in the field of defence technologies, is looking for partners to develop the Human Body Scanner.
The product is safe for human health and enables scanning and detection of objects that may not be identified by metal detectors and X-ray scanners. The device features the high speed of objects detection and identifying, and it may be applied in open terrains due to the scanning distance of up to 20 metres. The scanner is mobile and may be integrated into the customer’s global security system.
– Small size and possibility to hide behind different materials (plywood, plaster, etc.)
– Ultimate safety for scanned people and operators; no counter-indications
– Simultaneous prompt real-time detection of prohibited articles (metals, plastics, ceramics, drugs, liquids, explosives, powders, etc.)
– Detection of objects inside human body (optional)
– The product makes no interference (including sound, radio, thermo and other interferences) and has interference protection
– Measuring of the spectral characteristics of prohibited articles (contributes to database identification and classification of detected objects)
– The price is considerably lower comparing with the top identical products globally
The expected users of the product include personal protection services, security teams of airports, banks and stadiums, and security teams at high-risk sites and mass-gathering places.
Current Project Status (TRL) – TRL 3
The product development is currently at the stage of analytical and experimental proof of critical functions and concept parameters of the product, while some elements are still at the approbation stage.
If you are interested in cooperation and willing to join the Project as an investor or partner, please contact us, and we’ll give you the information in respect of human body scanner and detailed technical specifications.
Direct: +38 044 333 60 63