Thai Police Department of Special Investigation receives first batch of First Win 4×4
The interior seems to have been customized as the forward section has been sealed off from the passenger section which is accessible through a door protecting the main forward compartment.
The Thai Ministry of Justice has officially ordered 18 First Wins designated for the Department of Special Investigation.
- Power 300 hp Weight 11 ton Payload 2 ton
- Power to weight ratio 23-27 ton
- 4×4 or 4×2 Selectable with differential lock
- Rigid Axle with ABS (Optional CTIS)
- Ballistic STANAG Lv 2 ( Optional Lv3)
- Mine Blast STANAG Lv3
First Win is an infantry mobility vehicle with an all-welded steel V-shaped monocoque hull that provides high level protection against a variety of battlefield threats, including mines and improvised explosive devices.
The AV-4 First Win 4×4 a new version of the basic model.
Previous Malaysia Sign the Contract Procurement of 20 AV-4 First Win 4×4