STREIT Group to showcases the Alligator 6×6 is a new type of tactical armored vehicle at Eurosatory 2016.
Alligator 6×6 is a tactical armored vehicle with advanced ballistic and blast protection, ensuring crew survivability in the modern day battle field. Alligator can be used as a platoon strength troop carrier, 8 dismounts and a commander and driver and can also be configured as a command and control platform, forward observation vehicle (FOO) or in a convoy support role.
- Engine Type : Cummins ISL 400, 8.9 L, 6 cylinder in-line, Turbocharged
- Transmission: Allison 3200SP (6 Speed Automatic gearbox)
- Horsepower: Allison 3200SP (6 Speed Automatic gearbox)
- Fuel Capacity: 2 x 200 Liters
- Fuel Type : Diesel
- Dimensions: W – 2820 mm | L – 6515 mm | H – 2770 mm
- Drive Configuration : 6×6
- Seats : 10=8+2
- Armoring Level : STANAG 4569 Level 4
STANAG 4569 Level 4 armoring means Alligator can protect against mine strikes and IED blast and can be fitted with ceramic or composite plates for even greater protection. With the option to make Alligator amphibious and fitting the optional CBRN filtration system, Alligator is a truly multi environment vehicle.
- All round situational cameras
- Driver thermal sight
- Driver and commander interchangeable periscopes
- Optional remote weapon station
- Manual or automatic smoke grenade launchers
- Hydraulic rear drop down door
- Smoke Granade launcher
- Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS)