King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau (KADDB) release promo video with new 8×8 Armored Personal Platform.
KADDB 8×8 Armored Personal Platform is developed based on the reliable and high performance TATRA 8×8 chasses. Czech Tatra said that Jordan has imported 50 chassis on which local company KADDB (King Abdullah Design and Development Burea) builds its own military vehicle. This is a second batch after an initial 80 were exported.
The vehicle can transport 9 personnel including a driver and a commander.
STANAG 4569 level 4 for Front, Rear and Sides: Shall not be less than, and STANAG 4569 level 3 for roof, while STANAG 5 upgrade can be done using an add-on armor.
12.7mm machine gun.
- Crew : 2+7 with firing ports for the infantry.
- Engine: Cummins 420HP.
- Transmission: Allison 6-speed fully automatic.
- Driveline System: All-wheel drive with engage-able front axles, with hub reductions, and all differentials lockable.
- Steering: 4 wheels steering.
- Dimension (L x W x H)cm: 795 X 255 X 284.
- Maximum speed at GVW : 100 km/h.
- Slope ascending capability: 60%.
- Fording capability: 120cm.
- Turning diameter (curb to curb): 23m.
- The approach angle: 40⁰.
- The departure angle: 40⁰.
- Ground clearance: 40cm.
- Vertical step: 50 cm.
- Range: 450km.
- Gross vehicle weight: 25Tons.