At DSEI 2015, the International Defense Exhibition in London (UK), King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau (KADDB) from Jordan unveils a new project of 8×8 armoured vehicle personnel carrier (APC). A scale model of the vehicle was showed for the first time at KADDB booth during DSEI 2015.
8×8 wheeled Armored Vehicle Platform, with the capability of being utilized for a number of variants including: APC, IFV, and Tank killer armed with up to 105mm caliper main gun.
- Concept Dimensions (LxWxH) : 8.5 x 2.8 x 2.7 m.
- Average Weight: 25 tons (depending on installed armour of mission payload).
- Performance: Max Speed 100 Km/h.
- Climbing capacity: 60%.
- Operation Range : 700 Km.
- Suspension: Independent tetra back bone suspension.
- Driveline 8×8 System.
- Steering: 4 wheel steering.