The self-propelled 105mm gun is developed utilizing the 105mm towed howitzer (M102) design by King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau (KADDB).
The gun system is mounted on a 4×4 wheeled vehicle to enhance gun mobility it is intended for use by infantry, special operations forces and as artillery support for border security forces.
- Inventively designed and integrated self-propelled howitzer on a wheeled platform.
- Outstanding performance in delivering firepower.
- “Shoot & Scoot “capability by decreasing time needed to be in and out of action and by easily transporting the gun between defense posts.
- Efficient and accurate electrohydraulic gun laying mechanism with manual back up.
- Quick response capability with onboard crew and 36 rounds of ready ammunition.
- Effective local protection armed with 7.62 mm machine gun or 12.7 mm machine gun.
|Total length OTM (On The Move) (LxWxH) (m)||7.5x3x3.7|
|Elevation||-5° (-85 mils) to 75° (1 275 mils)|
|Traverse (without moving the vehicle)||45° (800mils) Right & 45°(800mils) Left|
|Maximum firing range (m)||11,500|
|Rate of fire||10 rounds/min (first 3 min.) 3 rounds/ min (average)|
|Onboard ammunition||36 shells|
|Maximum Travel Speed (OTM) (KM/h)||125|
|Fuel capacity (Ltr)||200|
|Number of Crew (with driver)||3 + 1|