AVIAMIR limited liability company executes repair of Ilyushin Il-76 (NATO reporting name: Candid) military transport aircraft for National Air Force of Angola. AVIAMIR LLC is located in Bila Tserkva (80 km south of Kyiv) on the territory of the Municipal Enterprise Bilotserkivskiy cargo aircraft complex (ME “BVAK”).
According to press service of ME “BVAK” in Bila Tserkva also repaired Antonov An-72 and Antonov An-74 military transport aircraft for Angola. The National Air Force of Angola is believed to have four Il-76 aircraft in service as well as seven An-72 and An-74 aircraft.
«AVIAMIR» LLC provides services for maintenance and current repair of aviation equipment. The main specialization of the company is the execution of the most challenging forms of the Rules of Maintenance and works to extend the resources and service life of the planes of Il-76 and An-12 of all modifications.
Company carries out the following activities:
- all kinds of maintenance according to the Rules of Maintenance of the planes of IL -76; AN-12;
- works by the programs of the OJSC «IL» and SE «ANTONOV» for extend the resources and service life of the planes;
- repair failed units, assemblies, avionics and components of the planes;
- airframe repair, household appliances, fitting — rivet work;
- modify standard equipment of aircraft accordingly with requirements ICAO;
- installation new systems on the planes accordingly with requirements ICAO with documentation of Developers of the planes;
- full and partial external and internal painting aircraft acrylic and polyurethane enamels;
- weighting and calculation of the alignment of the planes;
- delivery at the Customers request the necessary spare parts and components.
At the maintenance base (on ME “BVAK”) all of maintenance works are performed in hangar. All necessary equipment to check and repair avionics of the planes are available in specialized laboratories. Company has all necessary specialists with extensive experience in performing maintenance and repair of this type of the planes.