The Challenger Airspace Group has launched a programme to develop a heavy lift unmanned aerial vehicle.
The new unmanned aerial vehicle is a is a heavy lift, gas/electric hybrid-powered platform and called BH-77 (BloodHound 77).
This aircraft can carry a wide variety of payload configurations and offers extended flight times. The BH-77, is a large UAS aircraft designed for professional use and can be equipped with a full system of advanced control.
With a 30L fuel tank and the additional load carrying capability of 30KG. This plane can get most anywhere, and preform most any job-related task you may requires and stay inflight for 6 to 60 hrs.
- Wingspan: 6908.8 mm (22 feet 8 inches)
- Length: 3287.6 mm (7 feet 10”)
- Fuselage maximum width: 203.2 mm (8”)
- Empty weight: 30 kg (33.069)
- Maximum speed: 170km/hr. MPH (105.633)
- Stalling speed: 55km/hr.
- Payload 30kg (33.069)
- Equipment’s cabin size: 2020mmx640mmx650mm
- Volume of fuel tank: 30 L