Israeli startup Roboteam released a video showing the capability of its MTGR lightweight combat tactical robot.
The MTGR (Micro Tactical Ground Robot) platform is a unique and lightweight tactical robot with high maneuverability in any terrain-indoors and outdoors. The system significantly reduces risk to soldiers in the battlefield and enhances their ability to carry out complex and precise missions.
The MTGR was specially designed to aid military, law enforcement and public safety units in various combat situations around the world.
Man carried tactical platform with 4 DOF Manipulator and a highly intuitive interface 360° video coverage day & night vision for uninterrupted mission control Essential tool for enhancing the capabilities of any military, law enforcement or public safety unit Advanced all-terrain maneuverability including stair climbing and self-righting capabilities.
The MTGR lightweight combat tactical robot is being used by various Israel Defense Forces units, the US army, police units and many other armies worldwide and their deployment will be expanded enormously during 2017.
- Degrees of Freedom 4 DOF, (shoulder, elbow,
- Max Gripper Opening 4.3” (11 cm)
- System Weight 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Max Lift Capacity 11 lbs (5 kg) , fully extended
- Reach Length 19.3” (49 cm)
- Cameras Auto focus camera, Optical zoom X10 & Close up gripper camera
- Illumination White / NIR LED
- Mechanical Interface Quick release screws & Picatinny rails
- Operational Temp -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60° C)
- Reliability Specs. IP65