INKAS Vehicles LLC has developed a new TITAN-V Armored Personnel Carrier. The TITAN-V is made to deploy various missions, peace keeping operations and convoy escort.
The latest Inkas Armored Personal Carrier has V-Shape hull made from certified STANAG II level materials. The advanced V Shape Hull design of TITAN-V incorporates a high ground clearance and acute turning circle, allowing for a superior off-road capability.
The armoured hull of the personnel carrier provides protection of the crew, troops, and internal equipment against small arms fire, mines, and effects of the mass destruction weapons.
The TITAN-V is available with 530-horsepower 6L Petrol V12 engine. The standard version of the TITAN-V Armored Personnel Carrier provides seating for 10 passengers.
Standard Armoring Package
- Entire 360 degree perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- 360 degree Bullet Catchers on all passenger doors
- Complete Suspension Upgrades
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Web-Strap Door Retainers on all passenger doors
- Run-Flat devices installed on each wheel rim
- OEM interior panels modified and reinstalled to maintain the original appearance of the vehicle
- 2 back doors opening and closing system for quick exit
- 2 air conditioning inside and heavy duty ventilation systems
- V-Shape hull made from certified STANAG II level materials
- Inside and Outside storages
- On and off-road ability